Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2011

I need help lol

As I write this I'm wondering if I missed something in the tutorial on how to use your blog. I can't get the background to look like my first post. If I hit the backspace key all my settings vanish! I can't keep the font or size the same if I change the colour on the text, and I lose all my settings if I try to change the background. It's so frustrating! I don't know if it's me or the computer or the blog itself might have some bugs. If anyone reads this and has any helpful tips or suggestions I would really appreciate a comment. <3 

OMG! I just tried to change the background colour, cuz I now have to write my blogs without any colours or fonts, then I highlight everything and change it all at once, but it won't let me do it at all now!! Grrrr If it's gonna be this frustrating just trying to get my thoughts out there in a decorative way, I'm gonna cancel this account and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?